Thursday, February 26, 2009

JAI BHOLE...

Being in a hilly region and studying there is a great fun. On this mahashivratri I, along with my friends, went to shiv temple. That temple is on mussoorie road. That is a great temple because donation is strictly prohibited there. I guess its only temple in India of that kind.

My friends were on the fast. I don’t believe in fasting so I had taken my breakfast. My friends were hungry and there was a long queue there and it almost took 1 hour to reach in garbh grah of the temple. In the Prasad we got an apple, orange, banana and a packet of liquid.

I knew that liquid is “bhang”, so I sapiently avoided the bhang and began to wait for them to finish their drink. After drinking that I took them to tea stall and we took tea there. After taking tea bhang started showing its effect and they soon became out of control. I was enjoying all this and then I told them to go for trekking. The mountains of mussoorie are not easy to climb. It was now my responsibility to take them to room and I told them to do what they want but I forgot that after drinking bhang people always do what they want onlyJ. They now say that if I were not there or if I also would have drunk then it was impossible for us to come back.

After reaching room also their activities were same. But they were in control. I thoroughly enjoyed this mahashivratri. Now I think that it’s only the grace of BholeNath that we could come out of that dense forest. It was an unforgettable MAHASHIVRATRI for all of us. J

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS SUCH A VERY NICE BLOG. I AM REALY IMPRESS TO YOUR NATURE OF CHOICE AND YOUR TASTE.THIS FESTIVAL IS TOO FABULOUS WITH BHANG. THAT IS A MAST PRASAD OF BHOLE NATH WHO GIVE A WARM BLESSING TO US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar,here you are just appraising yourself and trying to show your importance in above mentioned visit but at least you should disclose the name of your drinker friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beta mene apna naam bhi kaha likha hai???

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU SHULD HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT MY THRUSTING AND LAFFING CONDITION.BECAUSE WE WERE SUFFERING FROM THIS SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete