Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy blogging... :))


Writing a blog always makes me happy. It’s unlike facebook that sometimes makes me gloomier.
Those who write are altogether different from facebook addicts. They are creative, sensitive, understanding and can really be a good listener. Bloggers are those who are capable of creative thinking, viewing things differently and can put their feelings into words. It takes time to write about anything but not a second in changing status on facebook.


Whenever I see other blogs, followers it makes me feel good and some blogs are really a treat to read. But facebook is I can’t tolerate often. I feel as to delete my facebook account but I postpone my idea for future and someday I’ll surely do that. :)

1 comment:

  1. nice .....keep it up now...if u hav again started writing....

    ReplyDelete