Sunday, June 14, 2009

Commodity

I could not sleep last night. Whole night I was thinking just one thing - What does it take to be a shrewd investor?

Yesterday I met one of my old friends; he has opened a share market terminal and works as sub-broker. I am also very interested in share market and its activities as I have also invested some of dad’s money into the market. He revealed me some of the secrets of share market that I could not learn even in a year and a half.

He says that one of the experts of CNBC Awaz calls him daily for the disclosures and delivers it on the CNBC. He told me to book the profit because share market will face a correction soon.
He also told me buy one or few lot of a commodity, I’ll not name, because soon it’s going to increase. For me I am a novice in commodity market but he insisted me to make this transaction as it is easy money. I’ll now talk to my Religare broker for assistance.

I don’t want to take risk but I don’t want to loose an opportunity either. I am in a dilemma now whether to concentrate on my summer training or on trading in the market.
To overcome this pressure today I went to swimming with my friends this morning and enjoyed there. Now my mind is clear and now I know exactly what to do. :)

4 comments:

  1. welll tried man,shrewd investing is always a wise step.......keep going.....peaple like u are decentralizing the trading options to middle classs people.its no longer the asssets of uppper claasss goood work

    ReplyDelete