Wednesday, June 24, 2009

On Food

I love Tea....!!
Samosa and Kachori...(kachori the round ones)

This is "Jalebi" I forgot to write in the blog...


This is the quality of Aam i like most called "Badam"



Best thing last.... the delicious Poha :)

Traditional food has no substitutes. The taste of traditional food is just so yummy that, over a period of time, their taste is increased. If you eat traditional food after a while then it feels like heaven.

The traditional food of our “Malwa” is “Dal-Bati” and “Dal-Bafla”. But I also consider Samosa, Kachori, and Poha as our traditional food. You can not eat Dal-Bati everyday as it’s a heavy food but I am eating Samosa, Kachori and Poha everyday. It’s season of mangoes, so mangoes can not be avoided as well.

So all I want to say is that I have become a perfect gourmet these days. I love tea also therefore 6-7 cups of tea everyday is just normal for me :) or I can say that I am following- “Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy.”


Past year I met many people from different parts of the country who don’t know what is Poha and Kachori. So I have attached few pics of these delicious things…:)



1 comment:

  1. I like your descriptions and pictures of all your favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete