Friday, January 29, 2010

Why does it always happen to me...???

It is so frustrating that my computer is not working. Its been almost 3 weeks I've come online. It happens with me that when my computer is working well I really find nothing important to do and when I have something important to do, my system is hanged.:(

It happens with me always. When I am in train its always running late and when I go someone to receive train is always on time. When I am 10 minutes late, faculty is 5 minutes before in class and when I am before time, left my breakfast for the sake of reaching in time the class is postponed or faculty is absent. Someday I am completely free, have nothing to do and someday its so hectic that I have no time for even reading my text messages.

Today I feel that it would be a hectic day because I have to go somewhere and need to hurry now....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghar pe khaali baithega to yahi sab likhega, ye sabke saath hota hai
    ye kyu nhi sochta ki atleast jab tu kisi ko lene jaata hai to u don hv to w8 at the station for long.....atleast thats a +ve one
    coll aa ja sab theek ho jaayega

    ReplyDelete
  3. ratlami.blogspot.comJanuary 30, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    abe tu col. ja raha hai tb bhi fokat betha hai.. me aake kya karunga...khud ka blog pad ek bar aur:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..its called murphy's law.. google it, it happens to everybody!! :D

    ReplyDelete