Saturday, February 6, 2010

SMS

Few days ago I received a text message from a friend that touched my heart as I could relate to it…
I don’t remember the message exactly and my cell phone is not with me rite now but that message is somewhat – “ Some say its difficult to wait for someone, some say its difficult to forget someone but the hardest thing is to decide whether to wait for someone or to forget her? “ please tell me what’s good as u all know better.

I believe sms is best way to communicate, to send jokes and shayaris, to congratulate and to come close to someone. My cell phone keeps ringing with message tune, because sms is free for my college friends and they send some really classy non-veg jokes. :)) If I don’t get messages I check my mobile that is it working properly or not? And best thing is messages don’t let you feel that lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could ask her?

    I love SMS - it's the best way to communicate: efficient, cheap and best of all, non-intrusive! Best thing since sliced bread! :)

    ReplyDelete