Monday, February 15, 2010

Season of Love...

So today is Valentine’s Day. All are busy with their partners. Its good and I am happy for that. :)
Let me start with a sms- “To all my friends who are committed: Happy Valentine’s day..! To all my friends who are still single: Happy Independence day:) “

For me it was a hectic day but normal. Nothing special and I think it’s the way this day should be. What’s the reason for celebrating Valentine day? I ask should there be only one day for our loved ones? It’s very depressing to see youth getting made for Valentine day. In this case I totally agree with the ideology of RSS and Bajarang dal. Our Indian culture is full of festivals and we have festivals for all the occasions. Youth India should realize it and must keep away from these so-called festivals.

I am only against valentine day celebration in the current way. All days should be full of love why only one day in a year?

1 comment:

  1. welll in this era, evrythng has changed completely,all meanings are worth for nothn.

    well valentines has diff meaning and people started celebrating it other way,

    love doesn't need ny spcl day bt m nt against it.....

    ReplyDelete