Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LIFE is meant to help others...

Two yrs PGDM is over now and a flood of memories swept over me while leaving Dehradun. It was the place where I got friends from almost all the parts of the country and had a great fun with all. I feel myself lucky for having good friends and people around me.

Besides my college friends and fun one thing that I’ve learned that fascinates me that how keen and willing are the local people to help others. I deeply admire the attitudes of local people who help others without any reason. They know very well that they won’t get anything in return but they feel happy in doing so.

It is the one thing that I’d be glad to have in my nature. I also want to help others without any reason and never feel any proud in it. I just wish to exert this attitude. And the best help in my opinion is when the person whom you helped could never discover it.

1 comment: