Sunday, May 30, 2010

True Love vs. Infatuation...!!


Most of the relations break because initially they feel its true love but sooner or later they realize that they were wrong. Attraction or infatuation sometimes becomes so strong that we begin to think that its true love. Here is differentiation between two on the basis of my experience. Though I think I am a tyro in this field but still want to share my thoughts. J

1.   Distances make no difference if love is true. Attraction or infatuation is badly affected by distance.

2.   True love never dies even if the relationship does while infatuation is ephemeral.

3.   The strongest point is true love increases with time and if it doesn’t it is constant but never decreases. Infatuation initially grows but it fades with time.


4.   True love starts without any reason and you wonder     how it happened but infatuation has all the visible factors as being obsessed over someone, or feeling lust towards that person.


5.   True love doesn’t depend on how the other person looks or what he/she has but infatuation sees everything and depends on various factors.

6.   Infatuation ends in the breaking up of the relationship with broken hearts but true love never ends. And true love is far more beautiful than any romantic story or fairy tale.

I guess this matter may be of any help to you… :)

7 comments:

  1. This is so true. And at a time like this, I find myself wondering if I love someone, or if it's infatuation. I hope it's not infatuation. But I can't really tell, I guess only time can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice theories on love...

    ...I agree with a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with u on all the points, but i think it should not just be black or white, but gray at some point as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, whoever you are. I needed this.

    ReplyDelete