Thursday, June 17, 2010

:)


We all are blessed with some God gifted powers but we rarely use these powers. One of these powers is Smile :)

When we smile from heart and eyes people see us as a warm, enthusiastic personality, someone they like.

A sincere smile always pays. I have tried this formula everywhere and now I wonder why people keep such serious faces as they have witnessed a murder or they seem to detest life. One of my friend said to me I don’t smile much because my teeth aren’t attractive. Does your teeth matter when you smile? I believe that’s really unimportant. People like smiley faces no matter how your teeth are.

I pity people who can’t smile. A warm smile reduces pressure, depression and keeps nervousness miles away.
And I believe smile is beauty because when we smile we are at our best. So pleaseeeeee keep Smiling…… :) :) :)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahi dosti yahi pyaaar, mera comment del, ab tu tarsega mere comments ke liye, saale spam.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to smile. :D
    I'm feeling way better than yesterday, the love thing isn't clear but it's nearly okay. And the death thing I can't change 'cause it's done.
    Weather is beautiful and warm (for Germany, not for India :D) and I'll enjoy the day with my friend. What about you?
    I think, love is a thing everybody can give to everybody if he's open-minded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rite farina... everybody can give love.. the love we giveaway is the only love we keep.. :) its evening in india and weather is still hot n humid.. everybody is praying for rain here.. :)

    happy b'day once again...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog always makes me smile :) you're really really good at writing!
    Keep that smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiling is contagious. So if you want somebody smile at you, give your sweet smile first. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete