Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help..!


Often when I go to take shower in bathroom, when I open the shower after shampoo or soaping, I become so very uneasy that I just want to come out of bathroom.

A flow of irrelevant thoughts pass through my mind on that very moment and then I just get out of bathroom soon. I feel disconnected with the whole world and restlessness dominates me. As I am out of bathroom I am completely normal. It’s just a matter of few seconds and after that I don’t even remember it.

It’s a disease or I am mental I don’t know. lol :)

6 comments:

  1. Ram.. i think u are matured enough in this young age..

    U are reading a lot of books(u wrote about that in ur "Blabbering" blog. is it?

    But why u asked here
    //"It’s a disease or I am mental I don’t know.//
    No need to confuse..
    I think it can..happen to a genius..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come to my bathroom....
    or
    arrange some ritual rite at ur home and bathrooom...thr is a ghost......arrre idiot....its nothing...its just that ur still into the habit of not bathing.....like u were during the coll days....and u still afraid of taking shower...like the way u were during ur nursery and KG days....hahaha
    n-joi...chai piyo mast jiyo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx Thilaga for being so kind to me.. ya i do read books but i m not a genius for sure... :)

    ajitbiomed: abe doctari me engineer tu ye nahi samjkhega kyuki iske liye nahana padta hai.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just enjoy the calmness of water to heal your heart and soul....allow the water of the shower to do so, and enjoy it....life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, thank you all for your kind suggestions.. :))

    ReplyDelete