Monday, June 28, 2010

sapne me dekha sapna.... :)

Dreams are really interesting. I have lots of dreams everyday but I am unable to recall most of them and even if I remember one that never makes any sense. My dreams are complexly random, so much that I can’t even explain most of them. It’s sure for me to have dreams whenever I have siesta.

I often dream about trying to yell while watching a thief entering the house and I can’t yell. My voice seems to be blocked or I am searching my clothes and I am unable to find them. I see the faces that have no connection with the situation. And when somebody tries to wake me up while dreaming it is also added in my dream and voice seem to be turning into my dream.

Its weird…. Sometimes when I have a nightmare or bad dream I start telling myself in my dream that it’s a dream only. :) Just as I wake up I try to memorize my dream but am incapable of doing so. 


4 comments:

  1. ha ha! same here.. i dream of unconnected unrelated stuff early in the morning just before waking up and i never remember them.. m usually left with a weird feeling of having seem some familiar faces..
    hmm.. guess it happens with everyone...

    you've a nice blog :-) thanx for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I like your blog. Can you be my follower and I'll do the same thing for you. Here is my site http://www.reachingout2u.info/ you can also be my follower or a subscriber in my other blog http://www.goldenmemories.info/ and http://www.ellenmagic.info/ . Let me know and thanks a lot for your comment on my pajamas. Yes, It's a hard job, but I did it. I also made sundresses. YOu can take a look at them. I think I made it nice, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda wierd budyy..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before,

    Yes, dreams have a world of their own, no correction, dreams ARE a world of their own and though they make little sense when compared to the silly practicabilities of the so called real world we live in, they provide a wonderful refuge from the tedious prolongation we call living....

    ReplyDelete